Tuesday, May 1, 2012

XZ1K, ARS - Union of Myanmar

http://www.xz1k.org/





CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO CLIP - TRAVELING TO XZ LAND BY BOATCLICK HERE FOR VIDEO CLIP - MONKS AND NOVICES IN MYANMAR
CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO CLIP - STREET SCENE IN MYANMAR


Please consider a donation to our not-for-profit social
enterprise for assisting the people of Kawthaung Township,
south Myanmar - click to visit our web-site


Welcome to the web-page for XZ1K (Xray Zulu One Kilo) - amateur radio station in the Union of Myanmar. I work as a charitable volunteer - languages and computer teacher in Myanmar, as well as a professional construction/manager in both Myanmar and Thailand. My amateur radio operations have to fit in with my busy work schedule. I will try to schedule my ham radio activities to fit in with band and propagation conditions, and openings/greyline paths.
For QSL cards - P O Box 14, Phuket Airport, Phuket 83110, Thailand. Please enclose 1 IRC and SAE - do not send any money - do not ask for a QSL if you are not in the log






Notes:


  • For SSB operation, I will usually work split, up to 5 KHz UP, (so please do not all call me on the exact same frequency)
  • For PSK operation, I will watch my Digipan waterfall up to 3 KHz UP - please do not call on my transmit frequency
  • Please do not call for duplicate QSOs - you are either in the log or you are not in the log!
  • If mobile network coverage allows, I will upload QSOs in real-time, otherwise please check my log later
  • Please use your full callsign, do not call using only the suffix
  • Shouting, pleading and invoking Mother of God will not help you to make a QSO
  • This is NOT a limited time DXpedition - I expect to be in Myanmar for many years
  • Please consider making a donation to MyanmarTeachers.org for the voluntary work that I undertake in Myanmar.


http://www.xz1k.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment